"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I will add this to all sides in this argument. You all know partisan politics is not tolerated here. Therefore there is no excuse. Next the thread will be shut down.

We already had to shutdown the Israeli thread, lets not have to do the same here.

Why shut a thread while you can just put the colprit in the cooler.

This thread is in my opinion very valuable.
Closing seems a bit over done.
I understand the reaction ( and i agree,) just not the closing of the thread bit.

It is like giving the whole class detention while only 1 has done wrong.
And i do not think i should miss the news posts thoughts on current affairs etc because of a desgretion.

I understand the reaction ( and i agree,) just not the closing of the thread bit.

And i do not think i should miss the news posts thoughts on current affairs etc because of a desgretion.

I agree with Snautzer, especially on the highlighted sentence.

Send those who break the rule to the thread sin bin for a couple of weeks and if they repeat double down on the penalty. This thread is too valuable to many of us.

I for one would not object to being "educated" this way.

And that is always the first step. We have already given thread bans to several posters (meaning they can post elsewhere in the forum, but not here), yet we still have people ignoring the rule. If thread bans do not deter it, then the thread is closed.

Sorry, but we deal with this so much it gets really tiresome.

I agree with Snautzer, especially on the highlighted sentence.

Send those who break the rule to the thread sin bin for a couple of weeks and if they repeat double down on the penalty. This thread is too valuable to many of us.

I for one would not object to being "educated" this way.

Again, why do we have to constantly give out thread bans and repeat ourselves while being ignored?

Do you think I want to close it? Absolutely not. How many thread bans do we have to give out? It gets tiresome.

Tucker Carlson's interview with Vladimir Putin lasted 127 minutes. The Russian dictator spoke for about 125 of those minutes, gleefully using the opportunity to ramble endlessly about his twisted view of history and reality.

Carlson demonstrated that he knows nothing about Russia, Ukraine, the war, and Putin. His performance was lamentable, with his facial expression ranging from the bemused to, mostly, the confused. He exposed himself as an ignoramus in thrall to the great leader who not unjustifiably treated him with amusement and condescension, almost as if Carlson were a kindergarten pupil.

Putin was in good form, rattling off dates and names with a rapidity that clearly taxed Carlson's wits. Carlson mostly listened, never posing tough questions and engaging in probing follow-ups. He let the Russian dictator steal the show. In a word, Carlson was outclassed and outperformed. It may be time for him to take a course or two at some reputable journalism school or try his hand at plumbing.

In turn, Putin demonstrated that he is beholden to a traditional Russian imperialist worldview that justifies Russia's expansion as part of its historic mission. Putin also revealed that he is obsessed with history (and a strikingly bizarre history at that, one that gets just about everything about East Europe wrong), answering most of Carlson's questions with long historical digressions that were visibly beyond the American's comprehension.

And that is always the first step. We have already given thread bans to several posters (meaning they can post elsewhere in the forum, but not here), yet we still have people ignoring the rule. If thread bans do not deter it, then the thread is closed.

Sorry, but we deal with this so much it gets really tiresome.

But not these members and not in this thread.

We already had to shutdown the Israeli thread, lets not have to do the same here.

Not a single member but just close the whole thing. Again not just the one over doing, but just shut the whole thing. Humm.

It can not be that difficult to warn and if the admin team thinks on the whole the same just put the culprit in the cooler. It can not be that much work.

I am a frequent visitor and read just about anything posted. 99,99% is civil and/or in good fun. I am wondering why you think it is so tiresome to sheriff?

It's always funny to read stories about the history of a guy from the country that has no any history at all. Because the entire so-called 'Russian history' is just an encyclopedia of lies, which is twisted every time to suit each new Russian ruler.
And just the same, everything that Russians lie today - will also become their 'Great history' tomorrow.

aaaaaaa.png

One thing I have already noticed on other sites is the abrupt realisation the interview has brought to a lot of people
who thought Putin/Russia had a right to do what they are doing. Because of the almost loopy ramblings Putin has
shown himself to many seemingly fence sitters to be what he really is.

This war is getting more and more reminiscent of WW1 every day…

Interview with Ukrainian pilot about F-16 training.
Google translated. (You might need to refresh the page in your browser).

This war is getting more and more reminiscent of WW1 every day…

One of the problems with the drone's threat is that an average drone is cheaper than most weapons it can be destroyed with.
Now, there is a balloon that can be used in various roles (signal relay function is in high demand among drone operators as well). This balloon can be easily destroyed by a drone but... most such drones cost several times more than a target.
Probably (as we see now in drone vs drone warfare), not the equipment, but operators will become the main target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back