ALL TIME FAVORITE WAR MOVIE THREAD! (1 Viewer)

What are is Favorite War Movie era?

• World War I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Korean War

• Vietnam War

• Revoulutionary War

• Civil War

• Desert Storm or any other military conflict

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P38 Pilot said:
Pearl Harbor wasnt really good because of that stupid Ben Afleck and his love.

Tora Tora Tora is better than Pearl Harbor!

One more vote for Tora, Tora, Tora! At least they stuck to the subject.

Almost afraid to ask, but anyone see "Hanover Street"? I rented it just to see the B-25's. Chris Plummer was OK, but the rest of the movie is the same premise as "Titanic" and "Pearl" (soap opera).

syscom3 said:
If you wanted to see B25's, you should have rented "Catch-22" :lol: Hanover Street stunk!

Actually I did! :) But I wanted to see more B-25's!

"Catch-22" (1970) - that is the almost definitive B-25 movie!
(and who can forget Paula Prentiss Olimpia Carlisi as "Luciana" in very revealing roles)

The only movie which shows more is "Thirty Seconds over Tokyo" (1944).
Now that's THE B-25 movie, especially since it features the older
(and these days rarer) early B-25's with the upper turret in the
BACK of the fuselage, and the small, prone tail-gunner's position.

Anyone know when "30 seconds over Tokyo" will be released on DVD in the States?

*loads his over-sized novelty cannon* What was that? You liked Pearl Harbor?

Only the battle scene at the end though, although my wife likes all of it for some strange reason. Not really into War Movies, but she likes this (Love Story at the start) and A Matter of Life and Death (Ghosts, Afterlife, David Niven and a Love Story :shock: )

Hot Space

Oh look at that, you made me get all excited and load my cannon. I never know where to put it after I've loaded it. I always get a slap. :rolleyes:

Nor could I ...but I always try to. Way too many have been left out in the Sun too long, I think. Maybe it's just the ones I buy.

Last time I did that I woke up with my scrotum stapled to my thigh ...and I distinctly remember leaving her outside. Odd...

Did you forget to put the toilet seat down?

Oh wait...being you it was self-inflicted, wasn't it? I have to say ...it was a new experience. Can't say I enjoyed it personally but one man's meat is another man's thigh stapled to their scrotum.

And I hate everyone. It seems to me we're complete opposites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back