Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yah, I know but I wasn't actually plannin' get drunk. I have 24 cans of it though, so if I drink it quick enough I might be able to pay it off with the lack of content per can.

I normally drink the 5.2% but...yah know...what's there is bought.

I get drunk yestreday man -I celebrated Adler's bday. I went to my friends' bar with my ex. Then she went home so I joined some drunken Russian and a Slovak, the Russian went home and Slovak bought me so many shots of Vodka (and himself) too that finally he died away and we had to bring him to life, hehe. Anyway, I returned back home at 5 PM.

I think not......

Yeah I drank more than should have last night at the pub. The fact that the owner (who happens to be friend) kept bringing me double irish whiskeys did not help the situation at all.

i drank not very much (i don't remember how many actually...) - some beers and some vodkas. but then i smoked some pot and that totally destroyed me... :lol:

my opinion on drugs is if you can handle them (this means use for pleasure, not for need) they are very strong weapons. if you don't, your fuck ed.

Quote:

"my opinion on drugs is if you can handle them (this means use for pleasure, not for need) they are very strong weapons. if you don't, your f**k ed."

Awww...ain´t that sweet?

I bet you belong in the same category the vast majority of junkies are.

As a surfer, I know lots of guys who smoke the green thing; also, in the goth industrial parties i go here see and know of goths who use plenty of synthetic crap.

You know what 99% of them have in common? They say: "It is ME in control of the drug, and not the drug controlling me". Could not get funnier.

All you need is a few weeks or months to know the "control" guy went KABOOM!!!! overdose...KABOOM!!! rehab...KABOOM!!!! psychiatric internment...KABOOM!!! jail. Or in the most pretty scenario their brains got flatly fried..."say, 1 + 1= ?", reponse "...ummm...ummm....1 pink elephant...but hey...why pink if elephants are green with red dots...".

Sure they had the whole business under control. You are highly likely to be in the same situation.

Good god, Udet, he is talking about pot. It's not possible to overdose on pot, man. Anyone who says it's a gateway to other drugs is full of shit too. I have known a LOT of potheads over the years and they are not interested in other drugs. Some people do got to other drugs, but they would have without pot.

Alcohol, I had a problem with, severe enough I can proudly say that I have 7.5 years of sobriety now. I smoked dope in my 20s, was never addicted and haven't smoked out in many years.

I used to smoke pot but I stopped because ...well, I just didn't want to anymore. It can screw your mind in the long term if you're brutal with it, everyday. But I was fine and never addicted. My mind never came close to thinkin' about other drugs.

Now, I just take the drug in a glass.

Well if my words blew up this discussion, I should add some more words.

In my opinion, ressistance and behaviour on drugs is dependednt on every single character of the user. One of my friend smokes weed a lot and is a country champion in kicbox at the same time (and actually he drives very aggresively).

Another one when is stoned is quiet and shy but normally he's a great extrovert.

Another few of my former friends were destroyed by the shit and except skateboarding and pc gaming, they have no other interests...

What I was generally talking about was weed and alco, not those synthetic shits like amphetamines or pills.

I don't smoke actively anymore (this means I only do when someone "smokes me out". "Actively"to wit "to buy"...). I made my best artowrk ever on weed - no doubt. Because when you smoke, your mind became much more sensitive. This sometimes might take to the extreme (is this what is plan_D talking about?)

On the other hand, alco dulls you with every more glass. So this is good when you're stressed or shy. As one of my friend says: "Alco destroyes the buck fever". And it's truth.

If you're able to control both of these drugs, the can enhance your mind. If you're not, they can (and probably will) destroy you.

I have so small experience with other drugs that I cannot talk about this.
I think amphetamine might be good in a stress situation, you're more self confident then. But only one small line of it has a giant damage effect to your body and this is really shit.

Simply, they aren't catogirezd as "hard drugs" only for fun. The comparation between weed and alco is of course weird. Weed is definitely much less dangerous then alcohol... Here in the Czecho, pot is somewhat tolerated, as Czechs are the highest marihuana users on the whole continent. But still it is prohbited.

Cheers,
Pisis

Udet said:
I bet you belong in the same category the vast majority of junkies are.

That was uncalled for Udet. Just because someone smokes pot does not make them a junkie. I think you need to adjust your damn holier than though attitude that you run around with here.

Udet said:
As a surfer, I know lots of guys who smoke the green thing; also, in the goth industrial parties i go here see and know of goths who use plenty of synthetic crap.

So because you are goth you do drugs. Wow tell that to my wife (she really enjoys the goth scene sometimes)

And since you are a surfer we can come to the conclustion that you belong in the same catagory as the vast majority of surfers who are blond headed pot head junkies who just sit around and go "Dude" and "Sweet" all day because that is the only vocabulary that they know because rather than go to school they wanted to be bums on the beach all day.

You see the same can be done to you. Stop judging people that you do not know damnit!

Udet said:
Sure they had the whole business under control. You are highly likely to be in the same situation.

Again read my post above. You dont know the guy so dont judge him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back