Jadera
Airman 1st Class
Its my 10 day Anniversary!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Congrats- my 18th year here, was a month ago.Its my 10 day Anniversary!!
wow, you've been here longer than i've been aliveCongrats- my 18th year here, was a month ago.![]()
That makes it at least 2 of us then…wow, you've been here longer than i've been alive
wait watThat makes it at least 2 of us then…
dont you have to be really old to be a mod?That makes it at least 2 of us then…
wasn't that like 300 years ago?I remember when Eisenhower was president.
Hey @DerAdlerIstGelandet anddont you have to be really old to be a mod?
yeah wat he saidHey @DerAdlerIstGelandet andCapt. Vick, please don't ban him.
Sadly both of my grandfathers passed away a while back, but you are probably right that most of you guys could be as old as them.I suspect more than half of us are old enough to be your Grandfather.
If i am, I wish I had taught you more aviation.
hey man my mommy says im quite specialDon't trust anyone under thirty.