Another Newbie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Knew ARC was something like that which i posted(!), had a few quick views there. Eagles - great band..........or is it something to do with one of those strange games/sports?!!!

Welcome! A warbird fan AND a Mopar fan! Welcome aboard from another Moparite!

Attachments

• 1923024998.jpg
    1923024998.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 3593294571.jpg
    3593294571.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 2801309510.jpg
    2801309510.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 53
Not a big Mopar fan but I am a Dolphins fan from way back.
Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, Mercury Morris, Nat Moore, Nick Buoniconti era.

Welcome to the forum. 8) hey what abouy Manny Fernandez and Jake Scott, Paul Warfield I was to young then. I have to go with Marino, Joe Rose and the Marx Brothers and Richmond Webb. Never saw the win a superbowl but unfortunatly I've watched them lose two, maybe soon they will win a couple

Any pics of any cars or projects? I unfortunately had to sell my Mopar project I was working on earlier this year.
no unfortunatly my Roadrunner was sold over 20yrs ago, still sickens me that I got rid of it' I havent gottten around to start any models yet after moving back to Pa from Florida. I'm trying to buy my aftermarket Items for some of my kits. I started my Hasegawa 1/48 A-7E Corsair right before the big move back to Pa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back