Any surplus on display?

racerguy00

Airman
43
0
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Location
NW PA
Don't know if anyone has thought of this as a topic yet. We all get misty eyed when we see pics and videos of surplus equipment like planes, ships, tanks, etc. meeting their end at the scrapyard. But what about the bits and pieces that survived in plain view? I know of at least half a dozen things from AAA guns to a Vietnam era tank sitting in front of various VFW posts and in city parks within a half hr drive from my house. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Anyone have any interesting photos? I will take a road trip asap and get some to post myself.

Here's one but not WW2
 

Attachments

  • erie PA jet.jpg
    erie PA jet.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back