Anyone heard from Crippen?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crippen said:
lol that made me smile hon. If all else fails, tell your lovely wife to keep up with the match making and I will send her my profile :lol:
all still fine for now though.

So Med.....King of the net surfers..... any good F1 sites for me to read up on? ( keep it simple....I would rather stick to planes, just enough intel to hold my own ;) )

Try the obvious, www.formula1.com ;) Thats a great site, lodas of information and even a countdown to the next race!

Go Giancarlo Fisichella! 8)

fisichella_1024.jpg

Have I upset you mate? you're as good as Med honest....( better...but dont tell med :rolleyes: ) gotta watch my mouth.... bad girl!!!!! I shall stand in a corner for a while :lol:

Cheers CC.... even if there was a dig back at me in there ( I had been on the obvious one ....... but www.ww2aircraft.com wasn't the obvious one...yet it is the best ;) ).

Thanks honey...... you are a star.... I mean that.
Hugs.
Cripps x
did I grovel enough or would you like more ;)

Crippen, you're a disgrace! How dare you grovel to those Southern Jessies!?! :rolleyes:

Listen D if she wants to grovel you let her the only grovling get to see these days is my kids asking for dosh :lol:

Crippen said:
Have I upset you mate? you're as good as Med honest....( better...but dont tell med :rolleyes: ) gotta watch my mouth.... bad girl!!!!! I shall stand in a corner for a while :lol:

Cheers CC.... even if there was a dig back at me in there ( I had been on the obvious one ....... but www.ww2aircraft.com wasn't the obvious one...yet it is the best ;) ).

Thanks honey...... you are a star.... I mean that.
Hugs.
Cripps x
did I grovel enough or would you like more ;)

Sorry bout that...I had a little too much sugar as usual ;)

Another site - www.grandprixstats.com - Is good for F1 stats 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back