Anyone heard from Crippen?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D said:
No, I mean that married people pay more for sex than I do. All I have to do is buy a drink or two for the chick.

... While a married guy got to buy flowers, candies and a new dress for his wife. Then he must take her to the cinema, then to the restaurant to get may be a chance of screwing her later that night. ;)

That was exactly my point, Maestro.

Maestro said:
plan_D said:
No, I mean that married people pay more for sex than I do. All I have to do is buy a drink or two for the chick.

... While a married guy got to buy flowers, candies and a new dress for his wife. Then he must take her to the cinema, then to the restaurant to get may be a chance of screwing her later that night. ;)

I have no clue where you get that idea from. I have never had to do anythign like that. Like I said I get it when and where, married woman love sex just as much as there husbands due. Just because there are a few bad apples out there, that is a minority.

I agree with Adler. It's never a problem with us either. We do it when we want, as long as the kid is asleep or at the grandparents! I also enjoy the companionship and having someone to share experiences with. We celebrated our 8th anniversary last night.

Good on them! It's funny, but it doesn't seem like 8 years already. I wouldn't change anything either. I still enjoy my wife as much as I always have. After a couple of years, it just feels natural.

Congratulations on the 8th, evan. Well I enjoy the "company" of different women so there you go. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back