Anyone heard from Crippen?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

True to that. My first relationship only lasted about 2 hours! I heard her laugh for the first time and I almost threw up. I could not live with that laugh. Anyhow me and my wife are about to hit 2 years married now and 4 years together. YEAHHHHHHH

Yes it was terrible. It actually embarrassed me. We were at an show in the School Theatre and she laughed really loud at something that was not funny. She was the only one that laughed and right there and then I sunk down into my seat and new that i was going to break up with her. Pretty shallow actually.

Dont worry CC bad joke
My first girl freind got pissed off with me after two days and slapped me on the head mind you I was only 9 and had braces on I was even uglier than I am now so she had every right to plant one on me :(

I dont think Skim would have much problem pulling the crumpet CC one whiff of a Uniform and most of the girls go loopy better still with a few gongs and some scrambled egg on it.

"Oh yeah, I'm just beating them away with a stick, I am!"

Is that the same stick you use to bat for the other team.

I'm going to get tired of these lame one liners, one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back