Anyone heard from Crippen? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Please god no CC not the legs again ;)

trackend said:
I dont think Skim would have much problem pulling the crumpet CC one whiff of a Uniform and most of the girls go loopy better still with a few gongs and some scrambled egg on it.

Seems to be true that Track, but as I keep telling my friends -A man in Uniform is only a man in disguise
:lol:

Surely it's your charm and not the uniform NS???? :rolleyes:

Hey Plan, are you sat down...... I have been on the waggon for a few weeks now, I am on Vimto !!!! :cry: now that they have taken Boddingtons out of Manchester, Im on the other Mancs drink (Vimto).
I even went out with friends and drank 'water' they thought I had lost the plot (have I? :confused: ). Wonder how long I can keep it up for.

For the remaining drunks ( such a harsh word :rolleyes: ) amongst you (keep my seat warm just incase):-

http://www.beerandshots.com/forum/index.php

You drank water? What's this substance you speak of...wa-ter? Is it some kind of new alcoholic beverage? Do I get drunk off one shot!?!

On my Tuesday nights out I have to admit I drink, drink and drink alcohol like mad...but I do take a bottle of water with me for two reasons 1) It's very energetic and I need to cool myself off with a quick throw and 2) It stops me getting a hang over in the morning, by rehydrating myself!

Water is great. I must get through 3 litres of it a day, as well as the drinks I have with meals and snacks. My mum is angry because I got through 8 bottles of J2O in 2 days :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back