Anyone heard from Crippen?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Smoked a lot of 'Mars' cigarettes whilst I was there. A bit harsh, but otherwise quite okay.

I used to buy those chocolate candy cigarettes when I was younger and then I switched the real ones. I just recently quit smoking cigarettes though, best thing I ever did. However I still smoke an occasional cigar everyonce in a while.

Well done for giving up. I am VERY impressed. I have never smoked, I watched my parents die as a result of smoking..... I just dont get why anyone would want do that to themselves and those around them.

Though I do share my passive flatulence with anyone willing not to move away from me :oops: . they haven't done tests yet, it could turn out to be equally as bad for those sitting near to me as passive smoking...who knows.
Med you maybe? do you know of any farting tests carried out, or pics of farting that you can share with us ;) ?

Well, possessing a black belt in flatulence myself, I am happy to report no long term effects of second hand methane. Short term effects, including a malodorous effect, may include burning watery eyes, nausea, a desire to flee the effected area and an incredible urge to open windows.

Depending on food ingested, some of the malodorous effect can leave one believing that some fecal matter has been left someplace in a room. These symptoms will disappear with the presence of fresh air, or a good air freshener. A word of caution on air fresheners though; in some cases it intermixes with the fecal smell resulting in one questioning if someone crapped a christmas tree, or flowers.

Lighting a match to alleviate the odor should be treated with extreme caution. Larger volumes of methane are flammable and depending on the purity of the methane, can lead to explosion.

Crippen said:
:lol: Evan..... a lot of thought went onto that hon ( possibly a little toooooo much :lol: ) but thank you.
I shall now only ... share with care :oops:

Sure, share with care, and share them anywhere!

Geez, that sounded like Dr Seuss!

Thanks Dr Suess and Nurse Skimmy :lol: ..... I shall bare those things in mind during my next sharing moment 8) .

Les.... are the tiny pics of me not good enough? or did you post that B4 seeing them. Or has the fact of seeing them sent you blind ( or understandably sick :( ).
(I can find a normal size one soon if need be, Im a bit restricted at the moment as I have a broken colar bone, so give me a few days M8).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back