Anyone heard from Crippen?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have to say this...the football season has kicked off (very happy me, as I go to most home games) and my team were top of the league for nearly 48 hours.
I was so please I downloaded the league table and copied it to my phone and now it is both my screen saver and my phone screen picture.
Then I get a letter from the manager saying 'Thank you' for my support and being a fan I am like one of the team....... so keep your TV on lads because I might be called up to play on Saturday.

God bless my boys!!!!!! ( Manchester City FC).

An explanation to those not living in the UK, there are a few teams who have endless pots of money and buy players costing 22 and 23 Million pounds at a drop of a hat.... so they stand a better chance at winning the league.... but many clubs ( like my boys) dont have that sort of money and just have to do their bestist. And I am mighty proud of my boys.
I shall be there on Saturday in my new shirt cheering them on.
Those posting on here from around the world....feel free to follow my beloved team with interest.
Or tell me who you do cheer on and in what game?

city-badge.gif

MCFCHomeoftheSkyBlues.gif

My dad is a total Wigan bore - loves Wigan, even was going to pay money on EBay for a ticket stub from their first game in the Premiership against Chelsea. Sad, sad, sad.

Football is a scurge on British society. It is fun to play though.

A lot of the problems in this country are caused by football. And really, that's just sad getting emotional about sport. Rugby is great to play, I played for my school. Most sport is boring to watch though, except in my opinion Ice Hockey and Basketball are worth watching (Basketball has to a good, fast paced game to be worthwhile).

And cricket...well, I can't watch a game where the commentators take time to tell us what kind of sweaters the players are wearing...

..."It's odd, none of the English batsmen are wearing sweaters today"...

i think cricket commentry's great!!

"and with his lovely soft wrists he simply tossed that one off"...........

someone did actually say that once.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back