Anyone heard from Crippen?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If you like Lancaster so much, why did you move to Manchester? ;)

Oh well ive got to go to beddy-byes now, and I wanted to Play Red Alert 2 :( 500 pics...w00t! Morning everyone.

What in gods name were you on about Cripps? Up there - Northern Boy...believe what you want me to believe - were you pissed? And YOU LIVE IN MANCHESTER!

Plan_D I have no idea what I was talking about, I have had a sleep since then. If it was on Sunday yup drunk as a skunk (do skunks get drunk? who's seen one then?), I had a lazy day, BBQ, watched a film and drank too much. I should get a restraining order to stop me going near puters when inebriated.
Thanks for telling me where I live, could you make me a label too, like Paddington Bear, so they know where to post me home. Aww fanx!

Maestro.... sorry to disappoint you mate, I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to control a man, I have enough of a problem trying to control myself ( I cant even do that reet well).

Deradler.... dont worry there is enough love to go round... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sad today...Shaun Wright Philips going to damn Chelsea has left me somewhat gutted :cry:
But the Mercury award list is out and some crackin good groups on said list yer????

Hey Lancs enjoy the airshow at Helston tomorrow hon... take pics ( did ya say there is a Gripen... ?)

No, I mean that married people pay more for sex than I do. All I have to do is buy a drink or two for the chick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back