Anyone heard of the artist Omarion?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
I have not heard of this artist, but I am sure now that he, or she will not be receiving any support from me:

One artist who had no gigs to cancel but apparently needed to be associated with the incident was Omarion.

Inexplicably, the former B2K singer's publicist released a brief statement just hours after the bombings. "T.U.G./Sony Recording Artist Omarion was in London during the tragic bombings that struck this morning," the statement read. "He would like his fans to pray that he has a safe trip and a safe return home. He appreciates your support."

The R&B singer, in London for Live 8, was uninjured in the bombings, leaving many to question the appropriateness of the statement.

Asked by a Reuters reporter why anyone should pray for him, the musician's rep responded: "He wasn't hurt or anything, but just the fact that he was there and all that."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20050708/en_music_eo/16896

WTF?!?!?

Definitely. What a pussy! I'm praying for the families of the dead and for the injured and their families, not some friggin' musician that happened to be in the same city. Self centered moron, that one. Sheesh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back