Are There Any Jazz Lovers Out There?

I've never heard Bianchi or Vitchev, thanks for the pointer. And doesn't Stranahan make it look so effortless?
I caught Bianchi at a Jazz Festival a couple of weeks ago. He's new to me, too, but he put on a heck of a show, so I'm trying to help spread the word on him...'cuz if you're good, people should know about it.
...and extra bonus points to Stranahan for being left footed...like me :smuggrin:
 
Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/vgO1RgakG_E?si=02JX9csPMZkjAjmT

0:00 When I Fall In Love
2:48 It Might As Well Be Spring
5:39 I Didn't Know What Time It Was
8:01 Black Is The Colour (Of My True Love's Hair)
10:35 Like Someone In Love
13:14 You Don't Know What Love Is
16:02 Isn't It Romantic
18:56 I Remember The Corn Fields
21:06 A Foggy Day
24:09 Scarlett Ribbons
26:55 People Will Say We're In Love
29:52 The Nearness Of You

Bass – George Roumanis
Drums – Charlie Mastropaolo
Guitar – Johnny Smith

Released 1958
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back