Are you living in a peaceful nation? Check and see

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hunter368

Tech Sergeant
Nov 5, 2005
Winnipeg
Global Peace index rates countries based on how peaceful they are. Canada number 8, Norway #1......USA # 96....UK # 49....Iran # 97....Syria # 77....Russia # 118....Israel # 119.

Check it out if you like, means little but is funny:

Global Peace Index Rankings

Sudan is better than Iraq by one point. Don't want to go to either one but if I had to go somewhere, I'd rather it be Iraq than Sudan.

Yeah, read the list. It's a turkey. Written by lefties for other lefties.

I like the way they increase the US for being less peaceful because we possess advanced weapons. If anything that should lower the equation. This just shows you what happens to your brain with a diet of granola and tofu.

I like the way they increase the US for being less peaceful because we possess advanced weapons. If anything that should lower the equation. This just shows you what happens to your brain with a diet of granola and tofu.

Haha - that's why I didn't even bother looking at it

Well Germany ranked 12 on the list.

Seriously though guys, I would take this with a grain of salt. These kind of things are made up by liberal desk jockies who make up statistics and opinions based off of never having been to the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back