Are you or have you ever been in the Armed Forces?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not abuse though, that's what I'm saying. It's interrogation. All British forces are trained to expect beatings and such when captured. What we do to them is much less than what they do to us. Breaking them down is all part of interrogation...Lefties are just stupid...

Im really disgusted that this abuse crap has gotten this far.... Big deal... The were stripped and embarassed, and had to lay naked with other naked men, with hoods on their heads... BIG FREAKIN DEAL..... They are the goddamn enemy.... Atleast we aint cuttin off their heads and shit....

Most Iraqi men are into that kinda crap in the first place.. Ill bet u some of em actually enjoyed being in a pile of man-flesh like that...

I agree. If they didn't want it happening to them, they shouldn't have surrendered. If Stalin caused enough fear in his men to make them think twice about surrendering, why couldn't Hussein. He's a failure! :lol:

Well, of course not, Hussein is in prison and Stalin is dead...

One good thing about Hussein is, he is so easy to mock. He can be the focal point of abuse for many years to come...

Well, of course not, Hussein is in prison and Stalin is dead...
I think u know i was referring to their respective legacys... Correct???

One good thing about Hussein is, he is so easy to mock.

Until the Iraqis finally put him to death...... Make a martyr outta him to those freakin fanatics and insurgents...

They shoulda dropped a WP into that hole in the ground when they found him.. Woulda saved alot of $$$ and time and lives, and woulda stopped them damned loyalists from carrying on for so long....

That's the problem that Guardian readers can't understand - wars tend to be nasty, and involve people doing nasty things to other people - a bit far out I know, but that's the way it is.

The Abu Ghraib soldiers were damn fools for first making a holiday album, and a disgrace second for turning it into an off-duty pastime.

If there are things which have to be done which are not for the squeamish, and for the greater good, then so be it.

But torture for fun? That's messed up, and something Hussain's bully boys would do. We're better than that.

Yes, I did know you were talking of the legacys...I was just being intentionally difficult...

The lefties, unfortunately, practically run this country! Add to that a cheap government who's only interest is lining their own pockets while the country is steadily taken over from within and without!

Rant Time:
As a member of the armed forces, it's extremely frustrating when ninty-plus percent of the population has it's head buried so far up it's ass that it can't accept even a sliver of reality! What's left of our military has been neglected and/or cut almost to the point of no return! Yet those assholes in Ottawa keep increasing our international commitments, all in the name of face saving with the world! HA! As if they're fooling anyone but the Canadian public! We're the laughing stock of NATO, and quite honestly, I'm surprised we haven't been shown the door! (actually, there are reasons that they let us stay. :confused: )

If someone in government doesn't wake the hell up soon, or if someone in authority doesn't make a stand on our (the Forces) behalf f.ucking quick, it's gonna be game over before we know it! The short-sightedness knows no bounds!
As corny as this may sound to some, I love my country! I'm actually still proud of my country, despite how I go on at times! It's just difficult to display a sense of pride in the service in this country, and that's really, really sad!

But I'm not bitter. :rolleyes:

- Here ends the rant.

The Lefties run Britain too...but we got bigger problems with our Lefties...like the damn "Don't want to offend the Muslims, can't be too christian" crap.

Nah, it's not torture, but the problem was it was for fun. I have much less problem with some high ranking B'athist official getting a real kicking, if it'll get information out about WMD's, or Saddam's atrocities, or links to Al qaeda - give it your best shot guys.

But there's got to be a reason for it. Apart from anything else, that's the line any professional takes - do what you've got to do the get the job done and that's it.

plan_D said:
The Lefties run Britain too...but we got bigger problems with our Lefties...like the damn "Don't want to offend the Muslims, can't be too christian" crap.

Don't f.ucking even get me started on that one!

And what N.S was saying is happening here - the Black Watch, one of our oldest and most famous regiments, are just starting to come home from their deployment in Baghdad. They should be all back by Monday. There's a present waiting for them! They might be disbanded!

AH! Come complain about that one to me when they've got arabic above English on government buildings in your country....

...or when they let them in on Asylum claims from safe countries...2 million muslims...in a country with a population of 60 million...but we can't offend that minority...SINCE when was democracy minority rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back