Avia S 199 under Israel flag- From Hasegawa + Ciro kits in 1/32

al49

Tech Sergeant
1,605
490
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Location
Milan, Italy
Hi everybody,
after several months from the start, I finally completed the above subject, here some pictures:

Top views:

DSCN1013.JPG
DSCN1024.JPG

DSCN1022.JPG


Side&front views:

DSCN1016.JPG
DSCN1018.JPG
DSCN1019.JPG
DSCN1020.JPG

DSCN1015.JPG


Bottom views:
DSCN1025.JPG
DSCN1026.JPG
DSCN1027.JPG


You may have noticed that I tried to discolor upper surfaces more then bottom ones, this because I thought to effect on paint of M.E. sunlight .
Any comment is very welcome as usual.
Alberto
 
Great model, very interesting variant of Messerschmitt.
pity that there is no any good model in 1:72 old KP....but looking at this one...i have wish to try it :)
BR
 
Some Nice work there Al ! The weathering/paint looks on the spot esp w/tires you get a sandy platform she looks at home.:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back