Aviation Vid Clips from lesofprimus...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I noticed that, the RADAR on the Bf-110. I was going to mention it.

Also, on the Luftwaffe Gun Cam anyone notice that one of the aircraft is a YB-40!? It's a B-17 but it has two ventral turrets.

Skimmer.............huh ? Les put up several wmv's and I can see them without a hitch.

Bf 110G-4's were cuaght on many an occassion as they were sent up from December 43 till march of 44 to bolster up the day time fighters for the defence of the reich. intersting with the slowness of these big dumb beasts that they actually caught up with US bombers and blew them out of the air, but were mg fodder to P-47's - 8th AF and the P-51's of the 9th AF 354th fg.

I tell ya it is weird, because when I first signed up I could receive all the videos without a problem....now no mpegs at least on this site

Do you have the latest Windows media player, NS? If you go through the Windows Update, there may be some upgrade or patch you need.

I can play darn near anything these days because of the video editting packages I have on here. They seem to have downloaded every codec known to man! But I do remember Les having trouble with his and after upgrading to the latest Win Media player, he could see the Clutch videos.

Theres nothing worse than all the guys on les's thread say what about that so and so footage that was sweet and you cant see shit talk about frustrating.

Mine was trial and error. Just a case of "Well that didn't work, so let's try this." and low and behold, it worked. It's strange because I could swear I was watching wmv clips before. Then I suddenly noticed that I couldn't. Anyway, it's fine now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back