.::aviation::.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Re-taken from my homeboard www.simhq.com:

Cheers,
Pisis

Here are two of my favorites:

The blades on top of the helicopter are actually just a fan to keep the pilots the cool, when the blades stop turning you can actually see the pilots start to sweat.

In the ongoing battle between man and gravity, gravity always wins.

I drew a Fiat G.56 profile a while back and scanned it in but it didnt show up, so printed it out and traced the outline with black pen and coloured it...I screwed it up real bad as you can see. Ill keep at it though till I get it right...I included the pre-coloured one too to show the difference. When I re-traced it in black pen I lost a lot of the detail...Why am I posting it here? Cos I cant be arsed to make a whole new thread

Attachments

• fiat_g.56_298.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 507
  • g.56_colour_590.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 498
although I was an art major in college I am a bit reluctant to bring some of my drawings ~ pen and ink up for show. Yes I still get a good laugh at some of the stuff....non aviation. I just pull out the old art books soon to have a look see

Man, if i have enough balls to post my own stuff, certainly someone who went to school for art could post his... I'd love to see ur stuff guys...

Here is my BF-109G-10 that I have scratch drawn.... I still need to color in and detail it... I will make a thread about it and take ideas for which pilots aircraft it should be...

Attachments

• 0001dans_151.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 458
right side of the canopy but you get the idea.....

photo courtesy of Ron Olsen

Attachments

• thumb_bf109g10u4_010-farbfoto_208.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 381

Users who are viewing this thread