Axis and Allies Anniversary Adition

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Flyboy2

Senior Airman
Mar 10, 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada
I didn't know where to put this thread but I just thought that I'd alert everybody who has ever played Axis and Allies that they just realised an anniversary edition Axis Allies Anniversary Edition
Axis and Allies Monster Anniversary Edition Details | Critical Gamers - CriticalGamers.com

It features new units such as artillary, crusiers and destroyers as well as new rules and two new countries, Italy and China.

My cousin recently bought it and we had to play a game. I was just wondering if anybody else has played it and what they thought of the new rules, units and countries.

I love the game. I own it and sometime bust it out with friends for an all night game with beer and junk food.

Pb is right, and there are different types of games. 3 victory city win, 5 city, or 8 city? I don't remember what the last one is. Basically if you're Germany you can bum rush Moscow and Leningrad and win in an hour, for the 3 city victory that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back