B 17 movie "Fortress" coming out in 2012 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i dont know...i thought the CGI looked better than the upcoming Red Tails and that's a Lucasfilm..big time production.

Reminds me of when I used to play a mission on B17 "The Mighty 8th" every Friday night, those were the days - - -

- - - that's the trouble with reminiscence, it just isn't what it used to be:cry::lol:

I try not to be critical of other's creative work. I know that budgets are budgets and they all can't be at the 'Spielberg' level. I can't find any other information about the film out at IMDB.com or Google. I look forward to seeing more, just because I appreciate creativity and other's attempts to tell a story. Let's wait and see, shall we? - Dixon Cannon

Nearly brought this one a few days ago...but something kept telling me to put it back on the stores shelf. Having seen the trailer now, I'm glad I did. It looks like the flying sequences were made using something like Microsoft FlightSim 2002 and some Photoshop !!!

Might get a copy later...in a few years...when its down to a few quid / bucks, but only then and after I've had a skin full of the falling down water !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back