B-24 Liberator Diorama - 1/48th Scale.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I haven't had much time to progress with this, having been back and forth to the Tin Tent in Norfolk, and I'm setting off to go there again tomorrow morning for a couple of weeks. However, I'm hoping to get at least some small areas of the interior done on my return, and then continue properly once the summer "touring" is over, from early October.
Meanwhile, the decals for the nose art, codes and serial numbers have arrived from Oz, where Bill kindly prepared the artwork and had them custom printed, along with "spares". My sincere thanks to Bill for the great job he did on these.
It was easier to have the nose art "bomb log" drawn and printed as it was after the aircraft's total mission count, later than will be depicted in the finished diorama, but I'll be cutting the decals to show "Male Call" as it looked earlier in it's operational career, at around the 15 to 20 mission count.
This will allow me to complete the model as originally planned, rather than carry out additional modifications, as it appears that this aircraft had some mods, such as retro-fitting waist windows, later in its life.

Buys 620.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back