B-25 at Warbird Adventures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

jimh

Senior Airman
Feb 6, 2009
Ohio
community.webshots.com
The Collings Foundation will be basing its B-25 at Warbird Adventures for the next several months. Warbird Adventures is located at Kissimmee airport and is well know for offering T-6 flights and training. We can now offer the B-25 in the ride program starting at $325 for the waist gun postion (5 seats) or $400 for the flight deck (2 seats). Stop in and say hi if you are in the area. We are open 7 days a week!

jim harley

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Would love to ride in one, though my parents couldn't afford it. Do you have any more photos Jim. Would like to see more of that B-25! :thumbleft:

Great shots Jim!!!:thumbright: I saw you guys at Tri-Cities Airport in Bountville,TN. when you had the B-17, B-24, and the P-51 there and got some great shots as you guys were headed out.:cool: As a matter of fact my siggy is you all's 17.:)

Thanks guys! If y'all want more photos I have two accounts, one at webshots.com under jfharley, and one at photobucket under HarleyB25. You will probably be bored to tears but there are tons of bomber and fighter shots I have taken over the last seven years flying for the Collings Foundation. Hopefully we get all 10 B-17's at Thunder..along with the Me 262....fingers crossed!!!

jim harley

Thanks guys! If y'all want more photos I have two accounts, one at webshots.com under jfharley, and one at photobucket under HarleyB25. You will probably be bored to tears but there are tons of bomber and fighter shots I have taken over the last seven years flying for the Collings Foundation. Hopefully we get all 10 B-17's at Thunder..along with the Me 262....fingers crossed!!!

jim harley

Bored to tears...
I bookmarked them both!

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back