Bang Good air brushes

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have a similar one that works good. But before you start, please check if the needle has the hardened tip.If not it would be nice to temper it. The needle tip is very sharp and thin and may get broken.

Check Ebay you can find much cheaper and just as good brushes: Dual Action Gravity Feed Airbrush Gun 0.3mm Spray $11.69 Free shipping
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Last edited:
thank you , there are several gravity feed for less than $15 on eBay. For $15, i'd like to not mix enamel and acrylic in the same brush.

I, personally will not spray either enamels or lacquers. The nasty solvents have many health and safety warnings. THEN you have to spray the same toxic crepe to clean out the airbrush. Now a good exterior vented fume hood/spray booth can mitigate many of these concerns but that is even more expense. IMHO there is nothing that either a lacquer and/or enamel will do that cannot be duplicated with an acrylic.

I know of several guys and gals that use those cheap knockoffs. Most of them are like the Master airbrush, etc,etc. I have had my share and some were pretty good and some were, well you get what you pay for type. At 21.00 if something goes wrong you and always go and buy another one but with a quality one then there are repair / replacement parts. I bought just recently a Paasche Talon that includes 3 sizes of spray tips and nozzles and it even includes a fan spray nozzle. I also own a Grex and a Sparmax which both work exceptionally well.
In the end do what ever makes you feel warm and fuzzy but I would just go with something of a higher quality that will have a warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back