Banned -- The Hall of Shame

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I for one think its a good idea. If nothing else, I would have enjoyed reading an update of Les' disparaging comments about each of these "tools". That in and of itself is worthy of hours of entertainment.

I resort to name calling when its needed to goad some meatball into pushing the limit and go into the realm of banning.... Getting a reaction, whether by cursing or insults, is usually my goal, with the intent of weeding out the undesireables and cretins....

:p

Attachments

• The Pope.jpg
    The Pope.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 190
I resort to name calling when its needed to goad some meatball into pushing the limit and go into the realm of banning.... Getting a reaction, whether by cursing or insults, is usually my goal, with the intent of weeding out the undesireables and cretins....

I see "Master", now I understand you wicked plan. I guess then I never fell for that trap you laid for me when I first joined, as a result I never was banned from here. :lol: I understand the test you put me through now.

From,

Grasshopper

:lol:

Does anyone doubt my post now? :toothy5:

Hunter, ur crackin me up man...

I am not on your "high level" of smack talk, but I have rarely met anyone in my life that could argue with me in person (I suspect you would give me a very good run), b/c of my smart azz comments and sarcasm. I will take your comment as the "highest praise" I could ever hope to receive from a "Master".

Humblely, yours truly........Grasshopper.

I didn't know this thread existed until today.

Well, just like the Church tells us to not judge the dead, i.e. where they went to for all eternity, so we still do not know all the dammed souls from the Wardbird Forums.

But it's a sobering lesson all the same.

There is not going to be a Hall of Shame thread.

If there were to be one the moderators would discuss it and decide and not let anyone else vote on it and decide if we get one...

Actually it is not. But one has to wonder from time to time.
Some of the basic contributors have been banned in the past and
whatever the reason was, it had a negative impact on the site attractiveness.

Part of the job as an administrator or moderator is to keep junk from spilling out on the boards. Some people get warnings via PM and really get nasty. The mods and admins here have little tolerance for being verbally abused, by anyone. I don't know who you speak of as a "basic contributor", but I have not seen anyone get tossed from here who didn't have it coming.

...exactly.
There was a heated debate about RG_Lunatic. But that´s for sure, he was a contributor second to none. I miss him and his controverse but well founded contributions on this board.

There are many good contributors to this board with a wealth of knowledge and a whole lot less attitude. You did not see the PMs and threats made behind the scenes by that particular user. There was no heated debate about his banning, it was unanimous by the whole admin and mod team.

I'm not a mod (sorry for stating the bloody obvious) but I had a couple of PM's from him and was not exactly enthralled by his attitude or remarks many aimed at other guys and not just me so giving him the big E was OK in my books.

The mods do a good job

Maybe I have no business in this thread, but I believe it was open to all for
discussion. I've only been "on board" for a short time, and the guys I have
had personal communications with appear to be educated, knowlegeable
and willing to give of their expertise. That's a good thing ! I belong to no
other discussion groups, so have no way of comparing, I will say that I think
this "board" is well run, and seriously contributes to the advancement of
aviation (as a whole) and WW-II (in particular).

Charles

Maybe I have no business in this thread, but I believe it was open to all for
discussion. I've only been "on board" for a short time, and the guys I have
had personal communications with appear to be educated, knowlegeable
and willing to give of their expertise. That's a good thing ! I belong to no
other discussion groups, so have no way of comparing, I will say that I think
this "board" is well run, and seriously contributes to the advancement of
aviation (as a whole) and WW-II (in particular).

Charles

Appreciate the input Charles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back