Battle damaged Mitsubishi G4M1 'Betty' in a 1/48 dio

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Konnichi wa!!

Really glad you like my work!!

This was the first time I dry fitted the separate parts..I had already scratched the port firewall and other details in the nearby area..

And the time had arrived to show some stressed skin effect on the big fuselage..

I thought I was done with the effect, but in the next update you'll see that things got much wilder!!

Until then best regards,
Panagiotis.

WOW.......................... just wow.
How timely is your work. What you are doing to the fabric sections of the wings is just what I want to do to my Buffalo in the "Unofficial" Group Build. I could picture in my mind what I wanted, and I had done a few bits like this many years ago, but what you have done sets a standard. Thanks for posting such detailed pictures of your build.

Bravo.

Ηi gents!

I'm getting ready for my holidays to Moldova but before that I thought it would be better to share with you the most suffering moments of my Betty!! lol!!

To start with, I sprayed the aotake in two stages..

And then a nice photo of a damaged B-24 (I think),gave me wild ideas and my loyal Minicraft tool set to work..

Well, at a moment I thought I had lost the case, but things settled down in the end..

Thanks for your time guys!!!

See you in two weeks!

Panagiotis.

Last edited:
Hi people!
Having come back from my holidays in beautiful Chisinau I'll show you some more progress concerning the transformation of a very nasty -not to mention- melted resin Engine things Kasei, to an acceptable part and its scratchbuilt wooden stand.I'd like to thank very much Mr Shinpachi for his grrreat 3dimensional Kasei stand which helped me complete mine!!
I should mention here that the Kasei on its wooden stand will appear loaded on an Isuzu lorry later in the diorama..

Thanks for looking!
Cheers,
Panagiotis.

Users who are viewing this thread