BB-38 USS Pennsylvania ..................... 1944

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Would love to see people's faces, sailing into Pearl Harbor, with this classy lassie....

USS_West_Virginia_BB-48_zpsc79de3bb.jpg

Greetings Wayne;

The build has already begone. I spent all day screwing............ Errrrrrrrrrr drilling out port holes. The model is on the work bench.
before anybody ask....... My Brother, Bob, has requested the model parts, that I will not be using on the Trumpeter USS miss-ury
So............. Please do not ask me.

Be cool,

Mike

Greetings Girl;

I would love to do that scarno, but for the live of me, I can not find any 1/200 scale
SNG-3s anywhere ............... :rolleyes:

Mike

Greetings Siggy;

I thought that I was talking to our mascot, but I must have been mistaken.
Women ar strang. here one, and gone the next minute.

Mike

Why would anybody be p!ssed off?
Sounds like a great project, and in that scale, plenty of detail to be done!

Working?!!
Jan thought manual labour was a Spanish tennis player !!

Aaah....you're thinking about Manuel Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Labour, old boy....and easy mistake to do!

Girl? Who? Me? :lol:

DSC_0283_zps2fad8b63.jpg

Me at work...'working'...

:lol: lmao :lol:
Sorry Dud;

Back in the old days we didn't uses avers that showed our A** hanging out, unless we where a
split tail. But then again, I recon a lot of things have changed.When I was in the Navy, I was taught
how to use a rifle by the Corp. I am sure that one would go over just great now days.

For example watch ............... the vid....... need I say anymore ............... :rolleyes:

Lee did an excellent job at playing a Marine DI, Gunny Sargent. But then again it may have been second
nature. He was a DI at this time.

Mike

Attachments

• Best of Full Metal Jacket - Boot Camp_Basic Training.mp4
    28.3 MB · Views: 51
Greetings Guys, and Gals;

You know there is a communication problem when you come home, and the French Tart,
that you are living with, Ask you how your day was.... and, you say... I am wore out, they had me screwing
all day.

..... The next moment you are picking yourself up off the floor, because you just got hit in the
back of the head with frying pan that the Tart was washing ............. :|

Anyway..... to the subject, although, after that one.......... I am not sure if there is a subject ........... 8)

No.............. to answer that the smart ass asked, This is not an invisible boat......... Errrrrrrr Ship........ Sorry Guys

Anyway, like I said ...... The shipyard had me Errrrrrrr drilling holes all day.

.... ....

.... .... Interesting Photo, Note the OS-2 in the background .... ....

.... Sorry guys...... it should read 5in/25 5in/51 ................... :rolleyes:

After viewing the images my hap you can see my problem. do I build the Arizona, or the Lady Penn .............. ??

Have a good day,

Mike

Greetings Guys, Gals;

I can't believe it, I did it again.................. :oops:
The caption should read 5in/28 5in/51

Anyway............ I be Asswhole........

Have a good one,

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back