Jul 15, 2007 #21 DOUGRD Staff Sergeant 800 11 Joined Apr 15, 2007 Location Alexandria, MN. USA Nj, Do you take your tooth out to brush it or just leave it in the glass?
Jul 16, 2007 #22 L lastwarrior Airman 87 0 Joined Jul 11, 2007 Website www.aviationmodelworks.com I like the grill
Jul 16, 2007 #23 R-2800 Senior Airman 534 0 Joined Oct 5, 2006 Location New Jersey "ain't nothin' rong with Jersey ya hear?"
Jul 16, 2007 Thread starter #24 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Nope, don't take it out no more. Once put it in a bowl and someone thought it was an M&M! But I was able to get another from the quarter machine in the lobby of a resturant. Love those things!
Nope, don't take it out no more. Once put it in a bowl and someone thought it was an M&M! But I was able to get another from the quarter machine in the lobby of a resturant. Love those things!