Beam weapons almost ready for battle

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

K how about reading my whole post, because I clearly stated many many Pros about the United States, and yes I have stated some cons too.

I have some issues and opinions on the matter, but like I have said in the past I have nothing against the U.S. people, there way of life, however I dont like there current leadership (many people dont).

anyway lets end this constant debate and subject by me saying that
Ive been all over the Northern States theyre awesome, Ive been to Chicago Its a beautiful City, Ive been to Detroit a bit run down but nevertheless alot of the people are really nice, Ive been to Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, Seattle alot of places there its a f*cking great place,great people an amazing place. but I have hard feelings for certain reasons a previously stated.

Hussars I really dont care if you like the states or not. You dont have to defend yourself on that. All I am saying is dont blame others (forget the USA in this, it can be anyone or anythign for all I care) for your own problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back