May 25, 2026 #21 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,647 6,756 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl DerAdlerIstGelandet said: ProstView attachment 880495 Click to expand... I was in Belgium, so I had a Leffe today.
DerAdlerIstGelandet said: ProstView attachment 880495 Click to expand... I was in Belgium, so I had a Leffe today.
Jun 20, 2026 Thread starter #22 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,694 39,960 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Local brewery brings 9th century Viking beer back to life
Jun 20, 2026 #23 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,974 14,704 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota Skol!
Sep 19, 2026 Thread starter #24 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,694 39,960 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Well....my employer is releasing a new stout, I'm looking forward to try it, see if it's as good as Guinness and our Bavarian!
Well....my employer is releasing a new stout, I'm looking forward to try it, see if it's as good as Guinness and our Bavarian!
Sep 19, 2026 Thread starter #25 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,694 39,960 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Sep 19, 2026 Thread starter #26 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,694 39,960 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle....
Sep 19, 2026 #27 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,974 14,704 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota Bad news in my neck of the woods- Summit Brewing is facing foreclosure. Summit Brewing, $8.2 million in debt, faces foreclosure - KSTP.com 5 Eyewitness News Summit Brewing, $8.2 million in debt, faces foreclosure
Bad news in my neck of the woods- Summit Brewing is facing foreclosure. Summit Brewing, $8.2 million in debt, faces foreclosure - KSTP.com 5 Eyewitness News Summit Brewing, $8.2 million in debt, faces foreclosure
Sep 20, 2026 #28 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,886 21,876 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Is Tennent's available in the New York metro area? I'm going back for a few months (bizniz) at the end of October.
Is Tennent's available in the New York metro area? I'm going back for a few months (bizniz) at the end of October.
Sep 20, 2026 Thread starter #29 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,694 39,960 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... SaparotRob said: Is Tennent's available in the New York metro area? I'm going back for a few months (bizniz) at the end of October. Click to expand... Throw us....them, an email: Home Page
SaparotRob said: Is Tennent's available in the New York metro area? I'm going back for a few months (bizniz) at the end of October. Click to expand... Throw us....them, an email: Home Page
Sunday at 11:05 PM #30 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,974 14,704 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota Got one of these at a local East African restaurant. According to the label it's brewed under license in Holland for an Ethiopian brewery. Hope the PC police don't catch wind of that label.
Got one of these at a local East African restaurant. According to the label it's brewed under license in Holland for an Ethiopian brewery. Hope the PC police don't catch wind of that label.