Jul 22, 2007 #1 Maharg Airman 1st Class 206 0 Joined Apr 5, 2007 Location Sydney Stumbled onto this today and I had to share it with you all. Beer Launching Fridge, All Lazy Men Rejoice » The Uber-Review I gota get one
Stumbled onto this today and I had to share it with you all. Beer Launching Fridge, All Lazy Men Rejoice » The Uber-Review I gota get one
Jul 22, 2007 #2 Graeme 1st Sergeant 4,615 2,828 Joined May 31, 2007 Was that Homer Simpson on the couch? The hole at the top of the fridge-must have trouble maintaining correct temperature?
Was that Homer Simpson on the couch? The hole at the top of the fridge-must have trouble maintaining correct temperature?
Jul 22, 2007 #3 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany This has been posted somewhere. Okay carry on...
Jul 22, 2007 #5 C Cyrano Airman 1st Class 269 0 Joined Jan 5, 2007 Location Vantaa, Finland Last edited: Jul 21, 2011