Best Fighter III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy i have textures but i dont konw how to do UAV mapping,
It took me about 1 week to make the low poly version, i belive il work another week on makeing the details,And as soon as il know how to do UAV mapping il make the textures.

Attachments

• fw-190-a8-schwarze15-fb.jpg
    fw-190-a8-schwarze15-fb.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 973
  • war_fw-190___3_view_line_drawing.jpg
    war_fw-190___3_view_line_drawing.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 973
Such a topic is quite interesting...
In my oppinion one of the best fighters of ww2, if not the best, was the Messerschmidt Me-109/Bf-109. It could manouver better then it's allied counterparts both the Spitfire and the Mustang...It's only weak point was it's visibility...the cockpit was a bit crowded and the glass didn't permit a very good FOV...But once the pilot spotted the enemy it was all most certain who the victor would be... The Spitfire was one of the most elegant...if you would allow me the oppinion...I am a Spitfire fan...but it had a weak engine, and it was easelly surpassed by it's german counterpart... I may be wrong but if the Luftwaffe would have managed their resources more effectively the ww2 sky would not have been taken from them... Their air supremacy would have lasted till the end of the war...and probablly many more years from then on...

Attachments

• bf_attack_152.jpg
    bf_attack_152.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 769
this's being discussed in the is the spitfire the best british fighter topic and it's been made pretty obvious that the spit was better than the -109........

I am also proud to see that some people (cheddar cheese), have a clue about our(romanian) ww2 airforce, even though it was on the wrong side of the war for a good part of the war, due to poor political lidership, at the end, flying against the Luftwaffe, we did have some important Pilot Aces. And also against the Russian Airforce on the Eastern Front. I can't remmember their names right now, but I will look into the problem, :) , and inform all of you. :). I'm kidding, I'm shure you already know... I'm just a novice...what could I tell you that you don't already know???

Attachments

• iar-80a_212.jpg
    iar-80a_212.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 759
Ah, thankyou hellmaker and welcome! 8) (Youve started off in my good books..hehe) Ive always like the IAR aircraft. Know very little about them though. What were they like as fighters?

No bad mouthing the lancaster... :)... Actually I have greate respect for the english airforce...especially the bombers... They did the hardest job of keeping the natzi in their own bunkers... :) Breaking their moral... They were the best example of Beauty and Functionality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back