Best Fighter III (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so secretive? I don't think it will hurt anyone showing them what's going on - other forum's have banning sub forums for this actually, explaining the reason behind the banning etc etc... A good idea perhaps?

I just hope for the board's sake that it is only a temporary ban as Crumpp has a lot of knowledge to share (Just go watch the wealth of info Crumpp has provided on the AWF ACWOS forums)

Btw, isn't it std. procedure to first temporarily ban someone and then do it permanently if he/she doesn't get the message?

Why so secretive? I don't think it will hurt anyone showing them what's going on - other forum's have banning sub forums for this actually, explaining the reason behind the banning etc etc... A good idea perhaps?

Am I speaking to a brick wall?

If you would actually go back and read the posts before, you would see that I said this can be discussed in another thread that you start or you can talk about it in a PM. This thread was not the place for it!

Soren said:
Btw, isn't it std. procedure to first temporarily ban someone and then do it permanently if he/she doesn't get the message?

No there is no standard operating procedure as to how someone gets banned and to the length of the ban.

Again this thread is not the place to discuss it. If you wish to discuss bannings start a thread.

Since I was obviously talking to a brick wall or Soren just chooses to ignore my posts, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back