best fighter of ww II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GermansRGeniuses said:
Any tips on champagne?

I likes me some champagne LOTS!

Champagne, and Amarula.

The time I'm in Berlin for the World Cup, I'll be sure to get drunk.

Cheers.

Did you know that the lone drink that truely named champagne is the one wich came from the "Champagne" region in France ? If a champagne doesn't come from Champagne, well it' only a sparkling wine. That's my sister's boyfriend (who came from Paris) who said that to me.

i'm 14, funny thing is, most people of my age don't really like beer (although they pretend they do) and like wine, i'm the other way round...............

Beer is piss-tastic.

Red and certain White wines are nice.

Amarula is fan-tab-spendulous.

Champagne is gre-fan-som-spendulous.

Pinga is nice, bery nice.

My mix of crappy white wine with a Fanta goes good anytime.

The thing is to drink the Fanta down to a 1/3 12 oz. (4oz. for the math wizzes ;)) quantity and put an equal quantity of wine in.

Unsophisticated procedure, but it's done in my Grandma's pantry while no one is looking. (They may be in the living room which is just around the bend, just not looking.)

I'm quite the opposite of you guys; I never even tasted any kind of alcohol and I don't plan to, the same with drugs.

Automobiles cause people to die... So do gun makers, and motorcyle makers, and electric blankets, and knives, and ect ect ect....

I made a spear one time that was really sharp and pointy... It could pierce your flesh if i so chose to do so, and could have killed someone..

Should I go to hell as well???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back