Best Mig-21MF Model?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Quite right old boy! Just haven't figured out how to blame you for the 1/32 F4U-4 yet, just you wait, I'll find an excuse, some way to blame you for that one as well! :lol:

Sorry to drag this topic back from the dead, I purchased the MF "fix it" kit from Cirro, it has the spine and tail etc for the proper MF. I'll add this to the model when I start building her. but since Wurger mentioned a couple other points to convert it, is there any site out there that has what needs to be fixed (preferably in photos) with some steps. :)

When I look at some of the features in the kit and compare them with photos it looks pretty much the same :S miinus some of the antenas on the tail etc

Thanks all for any help :)

P.S. This past month I went Mig-21MF crazy, I picked up some bargain bin decals for her, and they came with the Czech Mig-21MF 5212, which looks like a great scheme :D, along with a Algerian, Vietnam, Russian, Polish, birds :) all great schemes for the MF but its battling the Yugoslavian MF I wanted to do :S

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back