Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corsair

• ME110

• JU88

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
no the work crews just tried to shovel off the snow as much as possible.

All the best for Christmas guys ! :D

E ~ Munchen-Riem, 1945

Attachments

• ju_88_g-6__wnr.620116_at_munich_-_1.jpg
    ju_88_g-6__wnr.620116_at_munich_-_1.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 1,104
here's a shot of Waddington under snow, it's not that festive and the planes have been "de-iced" but worth posting..............

Attachments

• mk.is_467_sqn_raaf_waddington_winter_1943-44.jpg
    mk.is_467_sqn_raaf_waddington_winter_1943-44.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,088
dude that's not festive at all, perhaps if it had a santa hat, or antlers and a red nose, that would be funny....................

Attachments

• mk.i-iiis_of_463_sqn_raaf_based_at_waddington_being_prepared_for_tonights_raid_on_stuttgart_1st_marc
    mk.i-iiis_of_463_sqn_raaf_based_at_waddington_being_prepared_for_tonights_raid_on_stuttgart_1st_marc
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,049
well it's snowing around our little Berg of 23,000 right now. I luv it ! funny the shots of the RAF a/c in the snow remind me of the 60 anniversary of Bodenplatte where the Luftwaffe gave one of it's last ditch efforts on attacking Allied airfields over Europe on 1-1-45. what a mess for both sides......

Ju 88G-1 with NJG 4 crewmen by the tail ....... "Hans take the pic quick !"
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...............

Attachments

• ju883.jpg
    ju883.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,034
heres a neat pic, signed by a well known Bf 110G ace and RK winner Gunther Bahr upon his receiving of the award, to his right is my good friend and DK winner Peter Spoden-pilot of a Ju 88G-6..........

Attachments

• gunther_20bahr.jpg
    gunther_20bahr.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,003
even in the spring of 45 the NJG 6 boys could get festive. this was a time to celebrate with too many njg vets being killed. Propaganda useage of course as noted in the pic but even the troops lined up in the background needed a boost during the time of loosing a war.....

Erich ~

well i'd woun'd call it a night fighter , more of a night'blastabomberrightouttheskyer' it had 6 30mm 8)

try your referecnes again friend. some times two 3cm mostly all 2cm. with 6 cannon it was too much and I./NJG 1 reduced the cannon to four 2cm weapaons as it was plenty to bring down any bomber........

it's best to site your reference first so we all can double check it.

Happy new year in 45 minutes I believe in your part of the world ?

Erich ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back