Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corsair

• ME110

• JU88

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time someone has ever complimented me on my picture showing. :cry: (Tears of Joy) :lol:

It did....oh...k for about 2 days in World War 2 when 109s mistook it for a Hurricane.

A few tears shred here and there...more here, than there...well...more none at all...then here....and not nearly any than there. Sorry...what were we talking about?

Was ist das ? :lol:

a prototype in similiarity to the one that ace Kurt Welter tested for his commando. he was blinded by searchlights and suggested the front and bottom of the glass pannels be covered with steel plate to protect from debris and the obvious blinding from lower lights and fires in the cities. the project crawled so slow that Kurt shoved the type in the trash and went with the Me 262A-1a.

Attachments

• ar_234_03.jpg
    ar_234_03.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 889
yes it's radar and the precussor of the FuG 218 set later used in the Me 262 B-1a/U1. Guess I need to include some more stats on the nf version of the Ar 234 ?

E ♪♪

Sorry, I guess I am not sure what you are asking. Are you talking about the antenna, or nose structure? Or was that what you were asking? Oy, I am so confused now....

Ah, okay. Now that makes sense. I thought maybe you had tossed out an easy one for us. You usually have some pretty good stumpers! That one would have been as well, as my German aircraft knowledge is kind of lean, but I am learning.

Plan_D, I hapen to like your BP Diffiant pic. Yes I do even if spelled that poor, like it. It got some bad press, was rushed to produce, but it did do a fair job for its self. Mostly a training aircraft though Yes?

I am on the hunt for a new sig pic. any sugestions on topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back