Beware of the Lightning! Unofficial Group Build....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I do want to do a Lightning some day but now's not the time. I don't have one in the stash, but what I do have will keep me busy for a while! Hope it flies though.

I've thought Jan started a new build. But it is a proposal only. Eeeh ... I'm disappointed.

I have the Academy kit with Master gun barrels, resin wheel set and cockpit set but of course haven't started it as of yet. In fact the other day I was looking at upgrades for the kit as I was interested in the Eduard limited release only to find out that they use the Academy kit as well for their P38's. Then I thought I would take a look at the sprues again and when I opened the box to my pleasent surprise I saw the master barrels and resin wheel set in the box as well! I had forgotten that I had purchased these sets and put them in the box with the kit. Nice.

I have 2 or 3 in the stash but shouldn't really start another new build until I finish some of the half dozen I have going now. Maybe later though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back