Bf 109E (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hudson MkIII

Airman
Jul 26, 2009
When i was younger I made dozens of plastic kits to a very average standard. This is a kit I finished many years ago but has somehow survived, its not flash, it hasn't been weathered but I can remember being quiet happy with my efforts at the time.
Prepare to be amazed :oops:

model004.jpg

model006.jpg

model008.jpg

model010.jpg

Thank you for your comments, she's a Tamyia 1/48 scale.
I haven't made a kit set warbird for many years, this one has been on top of a bookshelf for a long time.

Cool, I wish I had some of my old work. My nephews had an air war while I was away at college. :lol:

DBII

See absolutly nothing wrong with it at all myself.I enjoy looking at some of my older builds and compare them to what I do now.Now there is a guy along the coast here and Dan might remember who has over 3000+ kits built in his house!!!He is like in his 70's or 80's with what I would call a good wife:).Cheers Kevin

See absolutly nothing wrong with it at all myself.I enjoy looking at some of my older builds and compare them to what I do now.Now there is a guy along the coast here and Dan might remember who has over 3000+ kits built in his house!!!He is like in his 70's or 80's with what I would call a good wife:).Cheers Kevin

3000+...:shock: nowhere near that..not even close....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back