Bf-109E4

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I didn't know what a rufe was, but now I see your problem - there's very little info around... :|

The Rufe is nothing more than a A6M2 zero on floats.

Attachments

• Ruff.JPG
    Ruff.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 116
That can't have enhanced the performance much...:eek:

Very true, but even with the extra drag and the decrease in performance the Japanese thought it was well worth it. One reason was there was no need for a run way and by wars end there carrier fleet was diminished :lol: .

It was an acceptable trade for them. I believe I have more pictures of the floats if you are interested. The airplane itself is basically the same as a A6M2 zero minus the landing gear and addition of the floats.

I dunno.. planes with floats just seem.. wrong...

I'm doing something else right now, but maybe after that I'll look at Zeros and this weird thing...

I dunno.. planes with floats just seem.. wrong...

I'm doing something else right now, but maybe after that I'll look at Zeros and this weird thing...

No biggie, personally if I had your skill, I would like to see some Italian aircraft. They are very colorful depending on the squadron and campaign they flew in or better yet some Soviet aircraft. Some of them had some wicked emblems.

What ever you choose I know I would love to see it. If you need any pictures and stuff just howler.

Thanks man! :D

I have made good progress with my new project, but the 109s will not be forgotten... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back