Bf110.....1/48......with engines?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I had a puzzling experience with some BF-110G-4 kits from Promodeler. I distinctly recall buying two of them and have one on a shelf in the spare bedroom. The other one was listed on my Excel spreadsheet as being in certain numbered box, but I found it was not there. It was not until some weeks later that I stumbled across the other BG-110G-4 kit in a different box. I was relieved to find the kit but also stunned. I found TWO of them in that box. So I have THREE of them and I do not recall that!

Not an unpleasant discovery, but still a baffling one.

I had a puzzling experience with some BF-110G-4 kits from Promodeler. I distinctly recall buying two of them and have one on a shelf in the spare bedroom. The other one was listed on my Excel spreadsheet as being in certain numbered box, but I found it was not there. It was not until some weeks later that I stumbled across the other BG-110G-4 kit in a different box. I was relieved to find the kit but also stunned. I found TWO of them in that box. So I have THREE of them and I do not recall that!

Not an unpleasant discovery, but still a baffling one.
I have 34 F-4's in 1/48 and keep discovering more, but than I'm a bit loony also.

$14.99 plus shipping.

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 12-09-58 1_48 scale Daimler Benz DB605A Engine kit by Tauro Models eBay.png

I have 34 F-4's in 1/48 and keep discovering more, but than I'm a bit loony also.
We do not want to talk about how many 1/48 P-51A's I have. Suffice to say there was a place called Model Expo in Miami that at one time was selling a dozen of them for what was about $4.00 each.
Wish I'd bought two dozen, now.

I can use the rest of the kit and Burry the "nose" that ain't there in a lake!
Or................ send it to Vic, or Wayne!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back