Bi-Yearly Check in (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DBII

Senior Master Sergeant
Oct 16, 2007
Conroe, Texas
In case anyone is interested, I am still living. I miss the website. I am hoping for a better 2014 which will finally include a job, house and a female type roommate. The past 18 months have sucked but things may be turning around. I will try to catch up on some of the posting this weekend. I am still working on the P-61 and have not started the large scale B-25. Working multiple jobs do not leave me much time. I hope Christmas went well and a happy New Year to everyone.

DBII

Thanks. I hope you and the family are doing well. My father gave me a model of a PBM-5 in 1/72 scale. I have ordered a book from Amazon. I would like to paint for the Gulf of Mexico area of operations. I have 3 birds ahead of it. I will be out of work again by April 1st so I will have time to work on it.

THX. I'm fine. The rest of my family as well. Looking forward to these builds. :thumbright:

On the way to Wings Over Houston, my father announced that he did not think he would be able to go to any more. We have been going to airshows since about 1973. I will try to talk him into next year show. He is over 70 and having troubles walking. BTY the show was sad, no modern aircraft and not much flying.

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back