Big bombers. (4 Viewers)

It depends on where the missle is launched from. A surface fire IR would strike right in the midsection and so would anything else launched from a lower altitude. You also have to realize that this would be hitting right about where the wings meet the fuselage. Not a good place for an explosion.
 
die-cast, that must have cost a small fortune.................
 
8)
 
Plan_D, the Hornet F/A-18 is still very good. As for the Mig-29s most that were in Iraq tried to flee to Iran, where they were held and not returned. As for the story of the shootdown, I think it is true, should look for it in AirForce History. :)
 
I don't believe I said the F/A-18 was a poor aircraft even if it is slow. I know of the aircraft handovers to Iran but I still never realised they had MiG-29s.
 
its good for me :D at least i can understand it :D
 
nothing is uncalled for my boy.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back