Big Fw-190 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

190-A9 of 6/JG301, circa 1945. *New*

Fw190A9_JG301_1.png

190-A9 of 6/JG301, circa 1945. *New*

Fw190A9_JG301_2.png

190-D9 of 7/JG301, circa 1945. *Unit name change only*

Fw190D9_JG301_1.png

Clave, I have missed your contributions my friend. Hope all is well.

And I absolutely love the Fw-190A variant. In my opinion the BEST looking of the -190 class.

Keep 'em comin'.

Clave good re-work

now a couple of things Yellow 1N+ -

the second gruppe bar should also be yellow and the unit is not 5th staffel but 6th staffel.

lastly thank you for honoring me with my cousin's white 2, Fw 190A-9. now it should read 5th staffel not 6th which has red numbers like red 22.

great job.

E `

Clave good re-work

now a couple of things Yellow 1N+ -

the second gruppe bar should also be yellow and the unit is not 5th staffel but 6th staffel.

lastly thank you for honoring me with my cousin's white 2, Fw 190A-9. now it should read 5th staffel not 6th which has red numbers like red 22.

great job.

E `

No problem Erich :)

I have changed the staffel names on my site, and Yellow 1N now looks like this:

Fw190A7_JG300_1.png

With Wayne here and everybody else here LOOOOVE your profiles and hope to see plenty more from you soon....8) :thumbleft:

Thank you!

The odd thing was that I didn't go away, I just sort of didn't post anywhere, and I got busy with some things and then a whole month had gone by almost unnoticed, it was weird... :eek:

Clave :

need to go back to Yellow 15 of JG 301 the Dora 9. this crate should have a real narrow white vertical band in front of the yellow on the Rumpfband indicating I./JG 301, again a very late war machine. It is not from 6th staffel as I was thinking of yellow 5......... ~

apologies

E `

What Erich means is a narrow white band directly in front of the yellow band, about the same width, maybe slightly broader than the vertical bar you have done.....band rather than bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back