Mexican Beach Beauties..photo thread of the year?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
Even when I am away on vacation I am thinking about how I an make this site better.

I hereby challenge anyone and everyone to beat this photo thread with pictures you take yourself. In the name of fairness, no professional photo shoots allowed.
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0054.JPG
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0056.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

No trips to the museums for Jeff
Why look at old Mayan stuff when there is a buffet of international cuisine set out before you every day?
Sorry about the file sizes, I cropped the pics some but did not downsizr them as I wanted you to be able to see without squinting.

Jeff

I had the misfortune to be forced to work in Veracruz for seven months, It was hell, but someone has to do it. I know what you guys will say but that is the sort of person I am.

I had the misfortune to be forced to work in Veracruz for seven months, It was hell, but someone has to do it. I know what you guys will say but that is the sort of person I am.
Wanker you are if you expect us to buy that load of rubbish!

Cheers,

Jeff

Summer after I returned to the world my roommate and I went to France. After the obligatory Paris stop we headed to the south of France and the French Riviera. 5 blocks in and a 3rd floor walk-up and the beach was free. All the young secretaries would come down on their lunch break and change into their bikinis right on the beach...was better than the Follies and free

Wanker you are if you expect us to buy that load of rubbish!

Cheers,

Jeff
I actually did two contracts in Veracruz, one on good money, the other on great money, both totalling seven months. It was always fun winding up people on holiday when they sussed out I was actually paid for months to stay in the hotel they were in for a dream holiday. Veracruz has the reputation of having the worst tourist trinkets (they are awful) and the best carnival. In the days before wifi etc the hotel had an internet café in the basement, one night, sat in there minding my own business 10 girls from the carnival came in wearing all of their costumes except the head dress. They were from USA, UK Canada and Germany wanting to send/reply to e mails.....all completely weird.

I was working at TAMSA (Tubos Aceros Mexico SA.) A seamless pipe factory 30 minutes drive from Veracruz, which is where Don Cortez landed, I did visit the oldest Christian church in North America and also a Mayan temple with pyramid so I didn't spend all my free time on the beach, just most of it.

Last edited:
All from behind.
Sensing a pattern.
Could do with some more shots to see if this pattern is constant

Girl #1: "God I'm glad that perv from Canada left!"
Girl #2: "Right!? You'd think he would have used a telephoto lens and not a 28mm!"
Girl #1: "Yeah. Should have kicked him in the cajones when I got the chance."

Girl #1: "God I'm glad that perv from Canada left!"
Girl #2: "Right!? You'd think he would have used a telephoto lens and not a 28mm!"
Girl #1: "Yeah. Should have kicked him in the cajones when I got the chance."
They were with the telephoto and if they are going to hang it out then it is open season. Tough to do without the Mrs. catching on. She would not understand that I was doing this for you guys.

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back