Blank pages and new search pop up? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep.. there is something wrong But it might have been caused by the recent updates for Windows and Java. I have checked on the forum in the ACP and nothing wrong was found. The board was working properly this morning and afternoon my local time.

Yep.. there is something wrong But it might have been caused by the recent updates for Windows and Java. I have checked on the forum in the ACP and nothing wrong was found. The board was working properly this morning and afternoon my local time.

It's not Windows, I do have it occasionally on my Debian system as well.

THX Marcel. I have it quite seldom. But it happens to me too. I have checked on a such page and it appears that the sources of the page were lost. By hitting refresh button all is restored and displayed properly.

The vBulletin support says it might be a problem with a template. I think they are right because I found a few problems they mentioned about. However fixing of them needs an access to the server and editing of a couple of files there. I get the blank page very seldom so it is not too worrisome at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back