Blokes behind the posts

Me neither, but my dad eats plenty of eggs, and well, say no more. :wink:
 
in what sence do you mean "superior"..........
 
whereas i have rugged, manly hands........
 
what and deprive you of that honour...........

strangely enough the other day on a walk on dartmoor we were discussing "erotic hair platting" and i had two girls ask if they could plat my hair eroticlly, and yes my hair is that long..........
 
Having my hair cut tomorrow 8) Fed up of looking like this :lol: (Minus the blondeness, of course)

george_michael.jpg
 
See Maestro? I told ya. :roll:

:wink:
 
:lol: :lol:

Im gonna have mine trimmed a bit, but leave the sides a bit thicker. Tidy up the fringe and the top a bit so I can have it all sweeping back behind my ears 8)
 
I want a Steve Mcqueen in Le Mans hairdo...

71-15l.jpg


8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back