C-130 crash in Iraq FUBAR

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I uesd to fly in "A" models - I worked for a company who maintained and operated 3 of them. We used to lauch drones for the Navy. When we weren't doing that we were hauling "stuff" between China Lake, Point Mugu and St. Nicholas Island.

Attachments

• 461_988.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 437
The night before that happened another C-130 was flying over and saw that a section was missing and contacted the tower. I'm sure someone is frying for this. That plane is a Talon 2 just to let you guys know....Have a good one

"You can run but you'll only die tired"

We had Bruce sign this plane... He also wrote yippy kay yay mother fuckers...LOL

Attachments

• bruce2_188.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 408
This is a good one. We were running engines so I could check the guns and the hydro troop forgot to isolate a hydro valve....BOOM...LOL

Attachments

• hydoprob_215.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 385
Unrelated to subject, but still pretty cool. We killed this spider with an MRE bomb wrapped in metal tape...This is a small one for this area.

Attachments

• bigen_176.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 356
Yeah, those camel spiders are friggin HUGE! I don't mind the normal house variety, but when they get that big, I winder what the heck they eat!

Funny shot with the hydro, well, kind of funny. Probably not for the Hydro guy.

I hated those damn Camel Spiders. I will admit they scared the shit out of me even though they never tried to bite me or anything. I just could not get over there damn ugliness and there damn fangs or jaws or what ever the hell they are.

I was with this guy in Kuwait and one ate at his flesh for like 5 hrs and he didnt really even know it. Dont know what the deal with them is but.....scary either way.

Users who are viewing this thread