call of duty

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fly boy

Staff Sergeant
Jan 16, 2008
i have xbox live for my 360 and i was looking at game ads and there a new call of duty already if you guys can find more please post it

Thanks correct Seesul.

IMO, I just can't see how someone can play a shooter game on a console. I cant do it.

I learned at training...usually consoles shooters have their AI react more slowly than those on PC to give the user an advantage and to compensate on using the controller. Its pretty fun overall although I prefer playing games on the old PC :)

I play on my PS2 but my son is on the PC and connected to the net and plays against others. haven't gotten that far yet. But I love playing the game - except the tank section is not as nicley done as it was in CoD: Finest Hour.

i got CoD 3
its a awesome game
i didn't liked the fact that CoD got out of the wwii in CoD 4
but now is coming back in Call of Duty: World at War, which is on the Pacific
CoD RULLZ

I have CoD 4 for 360. I like it, but more for the campaign than for multiplayer. I prefer the multiplayer of Halo 3, but the campaign isn't as good, so I end up playing Halo more because you can get more out of the multiplayer than you can the campaign. I was disappointed that CoD 4 wasn't WWII, as I thought they had stopped making WWII CoDs, but I guess I was mistaken, and I'll certainly get CoD 5.

i got CoD 4 for PS3(yep it cost me 700 odd dollars aswell) and what is annoying on that game is the lack of vehicle mission well beside the one in the AC-130 that mission was kick-a**, but i play it online now so it's all fun
(for any else that has a ps3 just pm me your PSN cause i got next to no friends)

ok, thanks. My son plays it alot online so that would make some sense. I stick to the "Me vs PC" arena. maybe we could add a new section to gaming just for PS3?

I have it on my GameCube. It's fun, but the GameCube version lacked any multiplayer, so it was really short. I also really didn't like the North Africa campaign or the location of the health bar since I don't normally look to the bottom right corner of my screen when I play games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back